How to Use the Casco Shield
Follow these step-by-step instructions for no-fuss assembly of your Casco Shield™, available for individual and wholesale orders. The following is not medical advice. Please see our full disclaimer on the Casco Shield™ for more information.
1. Follow CDC hand washing protocols. Place the Casco Shield™ headband and silicone strap on a hard, flat and clean surface.
2. Position headband facing away from you. Then, add the strap to one side of the headband.
3. Every visor has three pre-punched slits. Insert one slit into the headband.
4. Insert the middle slit.
5. For the third slit, notice that you will have to stretch the headband to reach it.
6. Stretch the headband to reach the third slit.
7. When it has been inserted, let the headband assume its original shape.
8. Place headband on head and adjust silicone strap for preferred tightness. Pictured: Correct Casco Shield™ wear.