Cable ties are essential for keeping computer and electrical cords under control, securing household essentials like food items and pens and pencils, or make the perfect tie for your car keys. What are ExerTies™? They’re the tie wraps that work for all of your gear. Once you try them, you’ll never use a rubber band again. Here’s how our tie wraps make life easier.
8 Uses for Silicone Cable Ties
ExerTies™ are the cult-favorite tie wraps for a reason: They have limitless uses. Engineered from medical-grade silicone, these cable ties are safe for skin, food, and wire contact. They’re also stretchy, durable, and come in a variety of eye-catching colors.
ExerTies™ can be used as:
- Computer cables under your work desk
- Securing bags and packages, especially for food storage, sealed
- Keeping arts and crafts, such as ribbons and pens, secure
- Hair ties
- Sleeve scrunchies for sports
- Distinguish between drinks at a party
- Keep clothes from slipping off hangers
Wrap these cable ties to tighten or interlink them to form a chain. Made from medical-grade silicone, these unique wraps are resistant to intense heat, water-proof and safe for food and skin contact.
6 Reasons Why Reusable Cable Ties Are WAY Better Than a Rubber Band
Here are 6 reasons to choose ExerTies™ over a rubber band:
- Healthy: These chord ties are made from medical-grade silicone, which is known for its biocompatibility. In other words, it’s safe to use with food or for skin contact.
- Eco-Friendly: They’re the definition of re-usable and versatile, making them a great sustainable household item.
- Versatile: There is little you cannot secure with ExerTies™, including computer chords, travel accessories, arts and crafts, food items, and other gear.
- Stretchy Material: The benefit of the silicone we use is that it’s stretchy and soft, while also being durable. In other words, these cable ties can be wound tightly or create a chain to secure larger items.
- Lightweight Design: Silicone is lightweight, meaning that you can attach chords at various points without damaging them.
- Visible: We offer our reusable tie wraps in a variety of eye-catching colors or others that blend in, depending on your preference.
Better Than Plastic Ties
Plastic breaks. Even worse, it will dissolve and form microplastics, which pollute our oceans. ExerTies™ are made from medical-grade silicone, meaning that they are more durable, flexible, and won’t break down in the same way. That makes them the perfect sustainable chord tie solution.
The Story Behind Our All-Purpose Chord Organizer
Initially, we designed and produced ExerTies™ to help athletes secure their sleeves on a hot day. Made from silicone, these chord ties are also comfortable and soft against skin, so they’re great for use while working out.
But we noticed that we were using ExerTies™ for everything. We were using these tie straps for car keys, securing storage bags, and managing cables under our desks. And so our beloved re-usable twist ties were invented.
How to Tie Cables
We believe in a no-fuss cable organization. That’s why it’s easy to wrap these straps around smaller cable groups or link them together for use around larger objects. They’re easy to secure and release when necessary.
Reusable Cable Ties Made in Maine
ExerTies™ are designed and manufactured in Maine, USA and offered at factory-direct prices. We believe in using premium silicone that is safe to use around food, heat and so much more.