Instructions: How to Use the Casco Mask
Including three components, this patent pending design is offers an affordable, high-quality and comfortable solution for long-term use. More details about the Casco Mask to be announced shortly.
1. Follow CDC hand-washing protocol.
2. Fold the disposable non-woven face cover into a C-fold shape on a clean and fast surface.
3. Position face mask holder earloops on the same surface so that they are facing inward with lanyard positioned towards you.
4. Insert disposable nonwoven face cover into the mask slits.
5. Pass lanyard over one’s head. Ensure that the silicone ear loops are positioned so that the lanyard is on the bottom.
6. Place one loop over one ear.
7. Place the face cover over the nose and chin.
8. Place over the second ear.
9. Open the face cover material from the center.
10. Grab one side of the face cover to tighten. Then, repeat for the other side. Adjust for preferred tightness and fit.
11. Optional: Tuck ends of face cover under each loop.
12. Optional: Add nose bridge if pairing with glasses.
13. To remove the Casco Mask, pull one side of the disposable non-woven face cover from the other with a clean gloved hand. When the fabric frees, pull it away from the face completely.
The Casco Mask holder is dishwasher and sanitization safe. The white face coverings are designed for single use only.